- Puristeril® 340 shows the superior efficacy of a peracetic acid-based disinfectant.
- Peracetic acid is widely used for disinfection due to its exceptionally broad spectrum of microbiocidal activity at low concentrations and short exposure times.
- Puristeril®340 decomposes in a non-toxic way.The following degradation reactions take place:
- After use Puristeril® 340 is easily removable by rinsing with water.
- Due to the low pH value, the necessary decalcification of haemodialysis machines is easily achieved.
- Puristeril® 340 is designed for cold disinfection. In principle it can be used for all haemodialysis systems like haemodialysis machines, water treatment devices and circuit pipes.
SpecificationPuristeril® 340 contains peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide.