3M Espe Relyx U200 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement
- Excellent results without any pre-treatment of the tooth
- Time saving
- Excellent bond strength
- High colour retention
- Easy to use, one step solution
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Dual cure
- Easy removal of excess
- Low post-op sensitivity
- Pre-measured doses for economical and consistent mixing
- Flexible dosing
- Time saving
- Very little material waste
3M ESPE Impregum Soft Polyether Impression Material
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.
3M Espe Relvx Luting 2 Refill Pack (1 Cartridge)
- Easy & hygienic handling
- Low film thickness ensures perfect fit
- Strong adhesion
- Low solubility and enhanced marginal integrity
- Easy removal of excess cement
- Low post-operative sensitivity
- White shade
- Better shear strength
- Excess cement can be removed within seconds
- Sustained fluoride release
- Improved clinical performance
3M ESPE Relyx Fiber Post Fefills
- Strong and long-lasting RelyX Fiber Posts are designed to make excellent clinical results easy to achieve.
- Elasticity of RelyX Fiber Post is similar to human dentin for a lower risk of root fracture due to the “wedge effect”.
- Unique resin composition and equally dispersed parallel fibers lead to superior mechanical strength.
- Microporous surface allows for additional bond strength through microretentive effects.
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal.
- Improved radiopacity is among the highest of available glass fiber posts.
- RelyX Unicem system makes cementing a post fast, easy and reliable.
3M ESPE Soft Putty
- 320 grit sponges are used for sanding putty, glaze and primer.
- 800 grit sponges are used for lightly scratching (or scuffing) the area around a repair before painting.
- 1200 grit sponges are used for paint finishing and for sanding clear coat.
Use 3M™ Performance Soft Sanding Sponges during the Fill, Paint and Finish stages of the 3M Body Repair System.SKU: MK-10284
- Hospital Supplies
Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures (Reference on file)
Helps improve cosmetic outcomes ? Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes.SKU: n/a