Mixed monoclonal antibodies against human CK-MB, cT and Myo are conjugated with fluorescence latex and another set of anti-human CK-MB/cTnI/Myo monoclonal antibodies were coated on different test lines respectively. After the sample has been applied to the test strip, the fluorescence latex-labelled anti-human CK-MB, cTnl and My monoclonal antibodies will bind with the CK-MB, cTnl and Myo in sample respectively and form marked antigen-antibody complexes. These complexes move to the test card detection zone by capillary action. Then marked antigen-anti- body complexes will be captured on different test lines by another set of
monoclonal antibodies against human CK-MB, cT or Myo respectively resulting in the accumulation of fluorescence particles on the test lines. The fluorescence intensity of each test line increases in proportion to the amount of CK-MB, cTnl or Myo in sample.
Then insert test card into ACCUDx CQ Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer, the concentration of CK-MB, cT and Myo in sample will be measured and displayed on the screen. The value will be stored in ACCUDX CQ Analyzer and available for downloading. The result can be easily transmitted to LIS and HIS.
1. ACCUDx CQ CK-MB/cTnl/Myo kit contains:
ACCUDx CQ CK-MB/CTnI/Myo test card in a sealed pouch with desiccant 25
Whole blood buffer
2. Whole blood buffer composition: Phosphate buffered saline, proteins, detergent, preservative, stabilizer.
3. A test card consists of: A plastic shell and a reagent strip which is composed of a sample pad, nitrocellulose membrane (one end of the membrane is coated with fluorescence latex-]abelled anti-human CK-MB. cTnl and Myo monoclonal antibodies, these three lines are coated with another anti-human CK-MB another anti-human cTnl and another anti-human My monoclonal antibody,
respectively, and the control line C is coated with rabbit anti-mouse IgG antibody), absorbent paper and liner.
Note: Do not mix or interchange different batches of kits.
ACCUDx CQ Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer
Storage & Stability:
Store the test card at 4-30 C with a valid period of 24 months.
Use the test card within 1 hour once the foil pouch is opened.
Store the whole blood buffer at 0~30 C with a valid period of 24 months.
Store the whole blood buffer at 2~8 C for better results.
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. For professional use only.
3. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
4. Do not use the test card if the foil pouch or the cartridge is damaged.
5. Do not open pouches or the cartridge until ready to perform the test.
6. Do not reuse the test card.
7. Do not reuse the pipet.
8. Handle all specimens as potentially infectious. Proper handling and disposal methods should be followed in accordance with local regulations.
9. Carefully read and follow the manual to ensure proper test performance.